How to order a made-to-measure corset:
1. Choose fabric and options ⇗
2. Checkout and pay
3. Collect the measurements and photos
4. Wait for your corset to be made
5. Get it shipped to you!
For more samples of this style see the bottom of the page.
Estimated sewing time – 6-10 weeks (from the date of full payment and providing all required measurements and photos).
This signature corset design is based on the 1890s ventilated corsets - they were popular as daily summer wear from the late Victorian to early Edwardian period. Made of canvas as the basic fabric they are lightweight and breathable, while decorative details make them luxury garments. Soft silhouette with moderate waist reduction allows the owner to dance, participate in historical sports activities, or ride horses with comfort, still having excellent bust and back support. Its shape also allows it to be worn under dresses of an earlier period - from the 1840s to 1880s.
If you want to change the top line from overbust corset to midbust shape or shorten the bottom line for horse riding - mention it in the personalization box.
- The basic corset has a regular metal busk, a mix of metal and plastic bones, and a satin cord for back-lacing. The basic fabric is cotton canvas, details – cotton satin of in-stock colors (included in price).
- Decorative details (bust cording, lace trim, fabric belt, and boning channels) are included in the price as necessary design elements.
- Select fabric type and preferable color. I'll send you an email with available in-stock fabrics (cottons and silks) or we decide on ordering a special one. Canvas can be dyed in many shades, black is also available. Purchasing custom materials may increase production time.
If you'd like decorative flossing, select a pattern from available samples, regular or extra (with more stitch density). Mention the pattern number and desired color in the personalization box. The artistic flossing option is for larger decorative multicolor designs of your taste, like floral or geometric.
- Handstitched eyelets can add a bit more "historical" touch or protect you from nickel allergy.
- If you are going to use your corset actively and prefer classic flexible busk - consider adding underbusk panel, rigid support piece that will protect busk from accidental damage.
- Back non-removable modesty panel can be added on request.
- Please note that flat midbust or curvy overbust top line shape depends on the measurements you take.
Please read the instructions carefully, since 80% of our success is the correct set of measurements. I recommend using assistance for better results. Feel free to ask, if you have questions about the scheme.
Undress till the underwear, use the bra that best fits you and lifts the bust. No pants, skirts, or anything that covers or squishes your body.
Mark the waistline with a tape - it should go horizontal below the usual “most thin” waist level, 1-2 cm (0.5-1") above the belly button. Check your body side - there should be no ribs or hip bones on this level, only soft parts of you!
I need at least two photos of you - front and side, mirror selfie is good enough. No pants or tops covering the torso, lingerie only. These images will never be seen by anybody except me or the sewing team, but I need them to focus on details like bust position and torso proportions. They will also be used to cross-check your measurements and help you to take them correctly. Please downsize those to fit the 10MB message limit.
Send the digits in cm/inch, keeping the numbering:
3. Waist (larger, than usual, that’s ok)
4. Hip top (on the level of hip bones)
6. Waist to underbust (under the bra cup)
7. Waist to bottom of the belly (covering the belly, but leaving you the ability to sit)
8. Waist to hip top (at your side, between #3 and #4)
9. Waist to breast center (nipple level)
10. Waist to top edge of the corset through the cup (highest point)
11. Waist to top edge of the corset, center front (lowest cleavage point)
12. Waist to top edge of the corset, side (comfortable to your armpit)
13. Waist to top edge of the corset, back
14. Your full height
15. Bra cup size (please mention, US/EU/UK etc.)
Detailed ordering process:
- Please select the style and options you need and add other personalizations in the comment box.
- You can type measurements in the box provided or send them to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check your email carefully, since I'll ask you for photos and additional information, like fabric confirmation. If you ignore emails for 2 weeks, I'll have to refund and cancel the order.
- In case you want to discuss some details or want to split your payment into several steps, select the "Custom payment method". Fill in contact information and PayPal email. After confirming order details, I'll send you a PayPal invoice with full or partial payment options.
- If you want to proceed with payment, select PayPal checkout. It will also let you pay with a credit/debit card without PayPal registration, if you don't have one.
- Please note, that I do not accept cancellations or returns of custom ordered corsets and lingerie. If you want to be sure of corset fit and comfort, you can purchase a mock-up fitting service.
- Worldwide shipping is provided by Georgian Post.