How to order a made-to-measure corset:
1. Choose fabric and options ⇗
2. Checkout and pay
3. Collect the measurements and photos
4. Wait for your corset to be made
5. Get it shipped to you!
For more samples of this style see the bottom of the page.
Estimated sewing time – 6-10 weeks (from the date of full payment and providing all required measurements and photos).
To guarantee the best fit and comfort, I recommend starting with purchasing a remote mock-up fitting session.
Cupped mesh overbust corset with solid front is fashionable garment for your outfits. It can be worn as a top, since cups are padded with foam. Cups provide more defined bust shape (but may require straps to support larger busts). Patterned to your measurements, it provides excellent bust and back support and can be used for tightlacing. Customize your order with fabrics of your choice or other options for most comfort and durability.
- Basic corset has a mix of metal and plastic bones and a satin cord for back-lacing. Solid front is supported by flat steel boning. You can request double-faced satin ribbon for more soft lacing, mention it in personalization box.
- Mesh colors are of limited color range, the basic price includes matching readymade supplies.
- Fabric panels and decorative boning channels/belt can be selected from more wide range. I'll send you email with available in-stock fabrics or we decide on ordering special one. Cotton is most basic and comfortable choice for daily wear. Polyester satin is best for shiny burlesque outfits and is more durable. Silk is most luxury material - breathing, long-lasting end elegant.
- Material like silk sateens, damasks, genuine or faux leather may be above budget and will be covered by additional invoice. Purchasing custom materials may increase production time.
- Decorative boning channels (with or without belt detail) can be made in same color fabric or complementary/contrast one for unique design.
- For smaller cups I recommend to add built-in foam push-up, completely invisible but adding nice curve.
- For larger cups or best support you can request to add removable elastic straps.
- You can request adding front zipper for easier putting it on/off, especially for cosplay and burlesque outfits. I highly recommend adding underbusk support - flat steel panel that will keep the front line flat and durable.
- Deep plunge option allows you to wear more open cleavage, supported by V-shape bust separator. Don't add it with zipper closure!
- Corset has removable laced-in back modesty panel by default. You can request changing it to flat non-removable one.
- Cups have internal foam base and can be made with mesh top layer for nude effect (foam is white / light beige / black) or covered with the main corset fabric.
- Please note that flat midbust or curvy overbust top line shape depends on the measurements you take.
Please read the instructions carefully, since 80% of our success is the correct set of measurements. I recommend using assistance for better results. Feel free to ask, if you have questions about the scheme.
Undress till the underwear, use the bra that best fits you and lifts the bust. No pants, skirts, or anything that covers or squishes your body.
Mark the waistline with a tape - it should go horizontal below the usual “most thin” waist level, 1-2 cm (0.5-1") above the belly button. Check your body side - there should be no ribs or hip bones on this level, only soft parts of you!
I need at least two photos of you - front and side, mirror selfie is good enough. No pants or tops covering the torso, lingerie only. These images will never be seen by anybody except me or the sewing team, but I need them to focus on details like bust position and torso proportions. They will also be used to cross-check your measurements and help you to take them correctly. Please downsize those to fit the 10MB message limit.
Send the digits in cm/inch, keeping the numbering:
3. Waist (larger, than usual, that’s ok)
4. Hip top (on the level of hip bones)
6. Waist to underbust (under the bra cup)
7. Waist to bottom of the belly (covering the belly, but leaving you the ability to sit)
8. Waist to hip top (at your side, between #3 and #4)
9. Waist to breast center (nipple level)
10. Waist to top edge of the corset through the cup (highest point)
11. Waist to top edge of the corset, center front (lowest cleavage point)
12. Waist to top edge of the corset, side (comfortable to your armpit)
13. Waist to top edge of the corset, back
14. Your full height
15. Bra cup size (please mention, US/EU/UK etc.)
Detailed ordering process:
- Please select style and options you need and add other personalizations in comment box.
- You can include measurements in the box provided or send them to email email@example.com
- Please check your email carefully, since I'll ask you for photos and additional information, like fabric confirmation. If you ignore emails for 2 weeks, I'll have to refund and cancel the order.
- In case you want to discuss some details or want to split yor payment into several steps, select "Manual" payment method. Fill contact information and paypal email. After confirming order details, I'll send you PayPal invoice with full or partial payment options.
- If you want to proceed with payment, select Paypal checkout. It will also let you to pay with credit/debit card without Paypal registration, if you don't have one.
- Please note, that I do not accept cancellations or returns of custom ordered corsets and lingerie. If you want to be sure in corset fit and comfort, you can purchase mock-up fitting service.
- Worldwide shipping is provided by Georgian Post.