How to order a made-to-measure corset:
1. Choose fabric and options ⇗
2. Checkout and pay
3. Collect the measurements and photos
4. Wait for your corset to be made
5. Get it shipped to you!
For more samples of this style see the bottom of the page.
Estimated sewing time – 6-10 weeks (from the date of full payment and providing all required measurements and photos).
Mesh corset dress of signature design is a perfect outfit for your burlesque show! It allows to sit and move - check the length of front boning. It's durable, boned with spiral and flat steel + high quality synthetic whalebone. It creates extreme hourglass shape with extra waist reduce while being soft and comfortable. The mesh makes you look nude, while fabric details can be as bright as sunshine! Decorate it with glitter and rhinestones, add lingerie and let people enjoy the show!
Patterned to your measurements, it provides excellent bust and back support and can be used for tightlacing. Customize your order with fabrics of your choice or other options for most comfort and durability.
- Basic corset has a mix of metal and plastic bones and a satin cord for back-lacing. Solid front is supported by flat steel boning. You can request double-faced satin ribbon for more soft lacing, mention it in personalization box.
- Mesh colors are of limited color range, the fabric for decorative belt, boning channels and bust coverage can be any shade and type. Cotton is most basic choice if you're going to decorate dress a lot. Polyester satin is best for shiny burlesque outfits and is more durable. Silk is most luxury material - breathing, long-lasting end elegant.
- Material like silk sateens, damasks, PVC, genuine or faux leather may be above budget and will be covered by additional invoice. Purchasing custom materials may increase production time.
- You can either choose soild front for corset stealthing or complex decorations, keeping it smooth, or select zipper closure with underbusk support. Heavy duty zipper is easier for fast changing or undressing on stage, but can be broken if the corset is not unlaced properly.
- Wired cups are available for this design too, but I don't recommend those for D+ cups, unless you're ready to add elastic straps. Mock-up fitting is also highly recommended for cupped style.
- For larger cups or best support you can request to add removable elastic straps.
- Corset has removable laced-in back modesty panel.
Please read the instructions carefully, since 80% of our success is the correct set of measurements. I recommend using assistance for better results. Feel free to ask, if you have questions about the scheme.
Undress till the underwear, use the bra that best fits you and lifts the bust. No pants, skirts, or anything that covers or squishes your body.
Mark the waistline with a tape - it should go horizontal below the usual “most thin” waist level, 1-2 cm (0.5-1") above the belly button. Check your body side - there should be no ribs or hip bones on this level, only soft parts of you!
I need at least two photos of you - front and side, mirror selfie is good enough. No pants or tops covering the torso, lingerie only. These images will never be seen by anybody except me or the sewing team, but I need them to focus on details like bust position and torso proportions. They will also be used to cross-check your measurements and help you to take them correctly. Please downsize those to fit the 10MB message limit.
Send the digits in cm/inch, keeping the numbering:
3. Waist (larger, than usual, that’s ok)
4. Hip top (on the level of hip bones)
6. Waist to underbust (under the bra cup)
7. Waist to bottom of the belly (covering the belly, but leaving you the ability to sit)
8. Waist to hip top (at your side, between #3 and #4)
9. Waist to breast center (nipple level)
10. Waist to top edge of the corset through the cup (highest point)
11. Waist to top edge of the corset, center front (lowest cleavage point)
12. Waist to top edge of the corset, side (comfortable to your armpit)
13. Waist to top edge of the corset, back
14. Your full height
15. Bra cup size (please mention, US/EU/UK etc.)
Detailed ordering process:
- Please select style and options you need and add other personalizations in comment box.
- You can include measurements in the box provided or send them to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please check your email carefully, since I'll ask you for photos and additional information, like fabric confirmation. If you ignore emails for 2 weeks, I'll have to refund and cancel the order.
- In case you want to discuss some details or want to split yor payment into several steps, select "Manual" payment method. Fill contact information and paypal email. After confirming order details, I'll send you PayPal invoice with full or partial payment options.
- If you want to proceed with payment, select Paypal checkout. It will also let you to pay with credit/debit card without Paypal registration, if you don't have one.
- Please note, that I do not accept cancellations or returns of custom ordered corsets and lingerie. If you want to be sure in corset fit and comfort, you can purchase mock-up fitting service.
- Worldwide shipping is provided by Georgian Post.