How to order a made-to-measure corset:
1. Choose fabric and options ⇗
2. Checkout and pay
3. Collect the measurements and photos
4. Wait for your corset to be made
5. Get it shipped to you!
For more samples of this style see the bottom of the page.
Estimated sewing time – 6-10 weeks (from the date of full payment and providing all required measurements and photos).
Mesh underbust with busk or zipper closure is really popular garment for burlesque outfits. Use it to decorate with sparkling stones or request colorful conbination to match your costume. Such corsets provide less waist reduction than fabric ones and have rounded ribs. Patterned to your measurements, it provides excellent support and comfort.
- Basic corset has a metal busk closure, mix of metal and plastic bones and a satin cord for back-lacing. You can request double-faced satin ribbon for more soft lacing, mention it in personalization box.
- Mesh colors are of limited color range, the basic price includes matching readymade supplies.
Fabric panels and decorative boning channels/belt can be selected from more wide range. I'll send you email with available in-stock fabrics or we decide on ordering special one. Cotton is most basic and comfortable choice for daily wear. Polyester satin is best for shiny burlesque outfits and is more durable. Silk is most luxury material - breathing, long-lasting end elegant.
- Material like silk sateens, damasks, genuine or faux leather may be above budget and will be covered by additional invoice. Purchasing custom materials may increase production time.
- Zipper is easier for fast changing, but can be broken if the corset is not unlaced properly.
- If you are going to use your corset actively - consider adding underbusk panel, rigid support for classic busk or zipper closure.
- Decorative boning channels (with or without belt detail) can be made in same color fabric or complementary/contrast one for unique design.
- Corset has removable laced-in back modesty panel by default. You can request changing it to flat non-removable one.
- If you prefere longline hips, mention it in personalization box.
How to take the measurements:
Please read the instructions carefully, since 80% of our success is the correct set of measurements. I recommend using assistance for better results. Feel free to ask, if you have questions about the scheme.
Undress till the underwear, use the bra that best fits you and lifts the bust. No pants, skirts, or anything that covers or squishes your body.
Mark the waistline with a tape - it should go horizontal below the usual “most thin” waist level, 1-2 cm (0.5-1") above the belly button. Check your body side - there should be no ribs or hip bones on this level, only soft parts of you!
I need at least two photos of you - front and side, mirror selfie is good enough. No pants or tops covering the torso, lingerie only. These images will never be seen by anybody except me or the sewing team, but I need them to focus on details like bust position and torso proportions. They will also be used to cross-check your measurements and help you to take them correctly. Please downsize those to fit the 10MB message limit.
Send the digits in cm/inch, keeping the numbering:
4. Hip top (on the level of hip bones)
6. Waist to underbust (under the bra cup)
7. Waist to bottom of the belly (covering the belly, but leaving you the ability to sit)
8. Waist to hip top (at your side, between #3 and #4)
14. Your full height
Detailed ordering process:
- Please select style and options you need and add other personalizations in comment box.
- You can include measurements in the box provided or send them to email email@example.com
- Please check your email carefully, since I'll ask you for photos and additional information, like fabric confirmation. If you ignore emails for 2 weeks, I'll have to refund and cancel the order.
- In case you want to discuss some details or want to split yor payment into several steps, select "Manual" payment method. Fill contact information and paypal email. After confirming order details, I'll send you PayPal invoice with full or partial payment options.
- If you want to proceed with payment, select Paypal checkout. It will also let you to pay with credit/debit card without Paypal registration, if you don't have one.
- Please note, that I do not accept cancellations or returns of custom ordered corsets and lingerie. If you want to be sure in corset fit and comfort, you can purchase mock-up fitting service.
- Worldwide shipping is provided by Georgian Post.